Watch our step-by-step video guide to loading data into R3.
Our instructor will take you through how to import data from Excel, using the Transfer function, or loading data from external databases, such as Aries, or other 3rd party databases.
To cut and paste data from Excel:
- Navigate to the monthly historical data tab.
- Select “Oil production data” and press control “c” to copy.
- Select cell in R3 and type control “v” to paste oil production data.
- Repeat this step for other data you wish to load.
- Data in now available to update production forecast.